Founded in 1963, the client is one of the biggest Kuwait based Petroleum companies and a subsidiary of the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC). Today the client is a leader in the petrochemical industry in Kuwait with customers and suppliers spread throughout the Middle East.
- Delay in manually registering new vendors.
- Difficulty in keeping a track of past and new tenders.
- Lack of quick access to key information about vendor contracts and payments.
- Delay in contract approvals and purchase approvals.
- Difficulty in getting an overview of all suppliers and contractors worldwide.
- Challenges due to improper Data Management
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-