Founded in 1963, the client is one of the biggest Kuwait based Petroleum companies and a subsidiary of the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC). Today the client is a leader in the petrochemical industry in Kuwait with customers and suppliers spread throughout the Middle East.
- Delay in manually registering new vendors.
- Difficulty in keeping a track of past and new tenders.
- Lack of quick access to key information about vendor contracts and payments.
- Delay in contract approvals and purchase approvals.
- Difficulty in getting an overview of all suppliers and contractors worldwide.
- Challenges due to improper Data Management
- Digital Portal for approvals and on-boarding of suppliers and new customers.
- A dynamic automated tender management process module.
- Automated Contract creation, approval, and PO mapping process
- Digitized the RFQ process with different levels of approvals, contract creation & Purchase Order mapping
- Different types of Dashboard for PIC to analyze data w.r.t. purchase orders, contracts, vendors, etc.
- Integration the vendor management portal with existing Oracle-based ERP system
- Reduction in vendor registration time by virtue of online onboarding.
- Enabled the customers and suppliers to access the data online thus resulting in better response time from the vendor.
- Efficiency in order and contract management due to better data visibility & analysis.
- Regular intimations to supplier and PIC users about their pending Tasks and expiring things.
- Improvement in accessibility by virtue of a secured Bilingual (English and Arabic) internet-facing application.