About The Client
The client is a large publicly funded government health organization based in the United Kingdom with more than 1.5 million employees.
- Difficulty in tracking project deadlines.
- Lack of weekly/monthly project management insights.
- Inability to monitor risks associated with project and capture mitigation actions.
- Slow turn-around to gather and share information about the projects.
- Difficulty in tracking allocated and utilized budgets for projects.
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-