About The Client
The client is a large publicly funded government health organization based in the United Kingdom with more than 1.5 million employees.
- Difficulty in tracking project deadlines.
- Lack of weekly/monthly project management insights.
- Inability to monitor risks associated with project and capture mitigation actions.
- Slow turn-around to gather and share information about the projects.
- Difficulty in tracking allocated and utilized budgets for projects.
- Develop a responsive digital project management single web-based platform.
- Project tracking feature to effectively know milestones for funds budgeted and utilized.
- Enable key stakeholders to define role-based access for project managers and admins.
- Create a comprehensive reporting facility within the platform itself.
- Develop a feature which enables the user to assign goals, objectives, and evaluate against them.
- Enabled Digital transformation by virtue of web-based Project Management platform.
- Quick turnaround time for information gathering and sharing about key details of the project.
- Key Stakeholders of the business gained complete control over on-going medical projects in the UK and EU.
- Reduction in time taken to manage projects by facilitating managers to track multiple projects.
- Informed decision making by virtue of data analysis and report generation.