About the Client
Established in 1972, the client is a privately held corporation and one of the largest litigation and discovery support services in the USA. Headquartered in Los Angeles, they serve more than 500 insurance companies and 3,500 law firms from over 20 offices nationwide.
- Unable to track and access key information about the past and present record retrieval orders.
- Difficulty for the end-user to complete a task in-time due to ineffective design.
- Absence of a common user authentication process.
- Inability to handle heavy transaction processing in existing ERP.
- Inability to quickly download patient records.
- Loss of time due to a lack of collaboration platform between different departments.
- A text-based search of order information across the user account.
- Order Entry – Save as draft, upload docs, add notes, submit orders.
- Allow view/download of patient records and documents.
- View invoices, summaries, and films as downloadable files.
- Initiate and DIY self-summary and request TruSummary.
- Ease of use to download the patient records (1 or many) including compressed formats.
- Allow the end-user to search, edit, annotate and download compressed patient records.
- Empowered users by enabling easy downloading of patient records directly from the system.
- Significant reduction to the tune of 75% in the time taken to search an order across any status of the order life cycle.
- Optimum cross-departmental productivity by virtue of role-based authentication and access control.
- Eliminated loss of key documents and patient records.
- Reduction in time taken to request for TruSummary and other product offerings
- Easy access to key information by virtue of a dynamic search facility for orders and patient details.