About the client
The Client is a public listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) with a multi-million-dollar revenue. It is the Middle East’s largest regional private sector natural gas company with locations in Egypt, Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI) and UAE.
- Inability to configure the existing Open Text Workflows for request processing.
- Lack of automation in request and business processing resulting in an increase in turn-around time in the approval process.
- No clarity to users with respect to the progress of individual requests.
- Absence of KPIs to track business process efficiency & performance.
- Misplacement of key documents & miscommunication amongst different departments.
- Configurable workflow engine built using SharePoint 2016, wherein option to configure – Approvers, Supporters, Processors.
- Dedicated discussion forum for each workflow request with the ability to upload supporting documents.
- Dynamic progress bar, which clearly indicates the current status of the request and the life-cycle of any request.
- Report generation tools to easily export desired data in the form of excel.
- Instant email notifications and reminder emails for concerned users in the workflow process
- Develop dynamic dashboards for users, such as the Approver, Supporter, and Processor with the ability to view My Requests, All Requests, pending actions, etc.
- Permission matrix for portal and Business processes for different requests and departments.
- Developed a dynamic & responsive Intranet portal for communication and collaboration amongst users accessible on the web and mobile devices.
- A configurable workflow system that enabled employee self-service and eliminated idle time, thus permitting the employees to focus on value-added activities.
- Automation of all business processes led to an increase in request completion and thereby user productivity.
- Enablement of collaboration through company-wide Intranet Portal eliminated miscommunication, and document clutter by virtue of a content management system.
- Quick and comprehensive report generation due to Integration with other systems providing key business insights, thereby enabling informed decision making.
SharePoint 2016. .net framework 4.6, Microsoft SQL 20216, JQuery, AmCharts