ITCube as company believes and follows Business Ethics, Trust, and Transparency as core values. We exercise and believe in these values not only for customers but also towards all teams. At ITCube we understand that a well bonded team is the backbone of the success of the organization. Top Management and HR department carries out thoughtful and planned activities throughout the year for delivery and support teams. We have seen over our journey more the team bonding, more is the ownership and responsibility taking nature hence better the outcome of projects.
These sections describes few of the initiatives taken for team:
Team Building Activities:
- Open house – MD or CEO addresses all teams to share overall progress made in last quarter and what is that we are looking forward for next quarter. This helps greatly for teams to understand where we stand overall and what is coming their way so they can be ready for future.
- Festival Celebrations – HR Department arranges festival celebrations like Dandiya and Fun fair during Navratri, Traditional day during Diwali, Ganesh Festival celebration. Christmas celebration by decorating Christmas tree and cake cutting. Such celebrations are arranged and teams are encouraged to celebrate festivals with each other as family.
- Team Lunches/dinners – Project Managers or Team leads arranges the team lunch or dinner outing upon successful completion of important milestones of the project. An informal time spent with teams helps them to understand each other better.
- Outdoor team building sessions – HR Department arranges the outdoor team building sessions for teams. These sessions designed to have the team building activities along with the fun and enjoyment. These fun filled sessions with well-designed set of small games, starts with ice breaking and ends up with a motivated emotionally bonded teams.
- Birthday lunches – Every month birthday lunches are arranged for team members who had birthdays last month. During this time, the management and HR team joins these birthday boys and girls to celebrate their birthday lunch in the office accompanied by yummy food and lot of informal chats.
Mentoring and Skill building
We understand that mentoring is recognition is critical part of motivation. ITCube carries out a variety of Rewards and recognitions for all the team members.
- Service Awards – Employees are awarded with certificate and a gift on completion of 3, 5, 7, 10 years with ITCube.
- Performance Awards – ITCube management and HR department always ensures that every extraordinary effort taken in any task are identified and rewarded. This raises the team spirit to perform better and keep trying to reach to new levels of expertise.
- Industry expert’s sessions on various technology or other topics – Every quarter, HR and Management, arranges different sessions for entire team where they invite industry experts in different areas and from different reputed organizations to discuss the current trends, practices and guide the team on many different subjects.
- Trainings and Certifications – ITCube encourages every team member to excel in their area of expertise. Team members are encouraged to identify their training needs and those are addresses by various means like class room trainings arranged for teams in the office or individual needs as per role are identified and they are sent for external training programs. Also team members are encouraged to undergo certifications like Certified Business Analyst, Certified Scrum master, Microsoft certifications, ISQTB certifications, Project Management Professional
- Training Site subscriptions for technology learnings – ITCube cultivates the learning and development culture for teams. ITCube subscribes to training sites where wide variety of online courses are available for everyone. This helps teams to keep themselves aligned with the industry.
- Yoga Sessions – Our HR department recognizes the stress and pressure teams go through while working on project deliveries. Regular Yoga sessions are arranged for teams to guide them how Yoga can help them to manage their stress and live happy and healthy life.
ITCube teams proactively come together under guidance of our Top management and HR department and arranges/participates and helps the community. Team ensures that we contribute back to the society which helps us to grow.
Some the recent activities by team:
- Sinhagad Clean-Up drive
- Bhaubij donations for Maharshi Stri Shikshan Sanstha
- Diwali Celebration and Donations with Blind students school Nivara