About the client
A large Logistics company with its HQ in the USA, that handles different logistical work-load, such as order fulfillment, for thousands of their clients on a daily basis making them one of the largest logistics companies and an industry leader in North America.
- Difficulty in generating cost projections based on the Advanced Ship Notice for deliveries.
- Challenges while quickly verifying the invoice contract or the amount given by the courier.
- Loss of time due to manual auditing and verification of invoices and orders.
- Lack of a centralized database of past and current orders along with courier details.
- Lack of real-time insights into cash flow and pending invoices.
- Difficulty in compiling data for a better understanding of monthly, quarterly, or yearly orders and deliveries.
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-