About the client
The client is a Kuwait based company and was founded in 1963 as the first chemical fertilizer complex of its kind in the region. Today it is a petrochemical industry leader throughout the Middle East and a growing leader worldwide.
- Misplacement of legal files due to human errors while filing case-related paperwork.
- Time-consuming and slow reporting system.
- Lack of collaboration within the team and inefficient task tracking.
- Missing hearing dates, case deadlines.
- Delay in determining billable hours and processing expense reimbursement.
- Task Management – email notifications for pending tasks closer to their deadlines.
- Maintain a centralized location for documents with the admin approval process.
- Dynamic Dashboard showing an overview of open cases, tasks, and pending actions.
- Case Dashboard to search for a different case by case number or other case-related data.
- Task Overview dashboard showing all assigned tasks to the user.
- Upcoming hearings dashboard showing the upcoming dates with the previous hearing details
- Improved efficiency and productivity amongst users.
- Seamless collaboration between different departments and key stakeholders of a particular case.
- Eliminated misplacement of key documents owing to a 24×7 accessible digital document hub.
- Simplified the execution of the Predefined set of Operations for different case types – called SOP (Standard Operational Procedure).
- Email reminders and push notifications leading to a significant drop in the number of unattended tasks and missing case deadlines.
- Efficient accounting by virtue of automated expense reimbursement and digital timesheets of billable hours spent on every case.