Do you have a business pain area, we would like to hear about it!
ITCube is specialized for more than a decade to provide the .Net based technology solutions to different business situations for start-ups to established businesses. We help our customers at every stage of the software development lifecycle, right from conceptualization, planning, development, training and support.
We have extensive experience on web, desktop, mobile solutions for our customers that helps them to stay focused on their business goals.
ITCube is Microsoft Gold Partner for last 8 years for our competency on Application Development. This gives us privileges while designing solutions to our customers.
We have a team of Microsoft Certified Professionals who peruse all the latest technology trends and undergo trainings to deliver the best in class solutions to our customers
Finding certified .NET developers is simply the first step. While .NET certainly provides a powerful and scalable framework for your coding needs, .NET software development offers more than just web development. Understandably, it has become and has maintained its reputation as an incredibly powerful platform and set of tools. While having a software development platform that works across multiple programming languages is obviously valuable, it’s of limited potential if you don’t have the personnel that can make the most of it. When you outsource .NET development, you the expense of putting together your own team or department, while still having all of the .NET application development services that you might need. It’s the best of both worlds, and it can be coordinated from across your office or from across the globe.
Why .Net is the answer?
Over past decade we have asked ourselves many times the question as to why should we recommend .net to our customers. There can be many pages written on .net technology and its benefits. Here is the summary of why .net:
- Rapid Application Development with the use of readily available tools.
- Shorten learning curve due to huge repository of knowledge and training materials.
- Rich feature set of .net framework
- Powerful interoperability with other technologies, tools, languages
- Automated Code Reviews and Unit Testing
- Seamless integrations using Continuous integration tools
- Powerful IDE and version control for distributed and complex development teams
- High Performance
- Multi data access
- Allows effective use of existing technology, infrastructure by integrating with new tools/ technologies
- Competitive licensing
- Increased developer productivity with the help of readily available wide range of commercial and open source products.
- Easy Transitioning next to Cloud, SAAS, Mobility
Why ITCube .Net ?
- Robust solutions at competitive rates
- Offers Fixed cost, time & material or dedicated teams options
- Offers Milestone based payment plans
Round the Clock Technical Support
- Identify the need and make right teams available
- Leverage all the different communication mediums to reduce the turnaround time.
- Nurtures extremely customer centric environment
- Understand the business value and helps the customer is our moto.
- Proactive Value Additions
- Mature and proven quality management system
- Comprises of well-defined standards and procedures based on industry best practices.
- Trainings and Certifications
- Learning from past experiences
- Seeking experts advice
ITCube Reference Architecture
- Scalable and Cloud Ready
- Secure (OWASP Top 10 Compliant)
- Variety of authentications( Custom, Active directory, Facebook, Google)
- Feature and Data level authorizations
Rich Domain Experience
- Printing & Fulfillment,
- Online Retailing,
- Sales and Distribution.
Wide Range of .Net based Solution Experience
- Application Migrations,
- Business process managements,
- Mobility and many much complex,
- Highly integrated solutions
Gold Application Development
Silver Application Development
Siver Collaboration and Content
- Access to proprietary product and service documentation
- Access to top Microsoft technical resources to support planning, development and deployment of the Microsoft products and services.
Our Technology Specialization:
Client Side Technologies
Third party tools/libraries
ITCube developed a Self Invoicing System for a Logistics Company based in USA
To calculate the stops and generate cost projections based on the ASN deliveries for management.
- System comprises of set of batch jobs which pulls data from external database sources and sFTP for pulling the Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) and Proof of Delivery (POD) records.
- The system then validates and processes this data to calculate the correct stop count and the cost as per the contract.
- Comprehensive reporting
- Accurate stop grouping and cost projection for courier billings
- Import piece of information for cash flow and courier bill payable ? Role-based access to reports
- Configurable processes
- Extensive business error handling and reporting
- Archival of transaction data for better performance
Automated stop count and cost calculations. Report generation for Management. Accurate record processing
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
ITCube Delivers Enterprise Architecture Product for A Product Company In Netherland
To develop a multi-tenant, component based enterprise architecture product for higher quality, timeliness and effectiveness in organization processes and to eliminate Poor collaboration between Business processes
ITCube collaborated with Client team for requirements and came up with technical architecture and application prototypes. After detail deliberation the best design was approved.
ITCube designed new architecture with latest technology like React-Flux, GoJS WebAPI etc. Also provided support to existing IControler application (Silverlight application).
The salient feature of the applications:
- Component based development
- Task configuration and the associated steps
- Collaboration of product with SinglePoint-For-All which is based on SharePoint
- Multilingual support
- Flexibility to design UI templates
- Integrated application sharing information
- Advanced central governance environment that consistently and consequently relates the correct information in IT systems
- Manage complex & in-consistent structure of today’s business
- Helps to integrate your different legacy applications required to manage organization complex structure
- Helps to reduce the SharePoint administrator cost
WebAPI Microsoft .NET
ITCube helped project managers of a large government healthcare organization work remotely
To enable RUPM “Really Useful Project Management” for reporting and project updates to senior management
- "A web-based system to allow the directors to control and understand the progress of long-term projects supporting the development of medical devices all over UK and EU
Milestones for funds budgeted and utilized, development milestones and evaluation against the goals & objectives of the organization supported in a single web-based platform
- Risks and issues identified and mitigation plans also monitored
- Comprehensive reporting
- Role-based access "
Project managers working remotely can report status remotely
Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube helped a large a medical testing laboratory reduce costs and make fewer errors
To manage operations of the field-based phlebotomist to improve service and reduce cost
- This laboratory services over 3,000 skilled nursing facilities with 550 field phlebotomists and over 2 million accessions every month
- Workload is uncertain and changes every day.
- The application optimizes the schedule for each phlebotomist and feeds a data warehouse for analyzing daily profitability of the phlebotomist’s activity
- Phlebotomists are tracked on interactive GPS via their phones.
- Form-based communication from cell phone to control center allows real-time monitoring of workload and rescheduling
- Control Center dashboard monitors critical parameters and allows real-time changes
Expect 10% phlebotomy cost reduction and 50% fewer missed draws
Microsoft .NET Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube helped customer to achieve the vision of a One-Stop Services Centre
To design The Queue Management System where multiple counter services can be offered at each counter with dynamic load handling capabilities
- Web based system with 3 Tier Architecture approach to build scalable queue management system.
- Information Counters, Service Counters
- Back Office Operations
- Counter Performance Reporting
- Real Time monitoring of the counters
- Interfacing with other systems for data exchange.
- Data Migration(ETL) from MS Access to SQL Server using SSIS packages.
- Real time in application chatting with the service agents
- Fail over mode for a application
The Queue Management System helped customers to achieve the vision of a One-Stop Services Centre where multiple counter services offered at each counter with dynamic load handling capabilities and optimal use of available counters/resources before and during actual operations. It established a real-time interface with Other Systems for appointments, People information.
WCF, SQL Server(including SSRS, SSIS)
ITCube helped a HR consulting company win $4Million in government contracts
To keep track of every employee’s skill set and workload to be able to deploy people to new projects and assess their training needs
- Developed a web-based system to deploy a large number of employees on assignments that fit their profile, geographic location, and management seniority
- Kept track of work completion rates and training needs
- Departments were able to show their manpower utilization rates and hence retain their budgets
- Due to security reasons, the application was deployed within government firewalls and had to be independent of database constraints
- Use of NHibernate technology allowed freedom to use any major database
Won the company over $4M in government contracts
Microsoft .NET Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube helped reduce costs of a large government healthcare organization
To allow the national nursing body to determine correct staffing levels in acute-care hospitals
- An online system based on a 5-year study by Leeds University, UK, on an algorithm to determine nurse staffing levels using sample data on patient acuity
- Every ward enters information about patient acuity, nursing FTE and nursing failures for January and July. Based on this data, the algorithm projects nursing requirements and compares with actual FTEs
- Allows both the nursing directors and the CFO to make fact-based decisions on nurse staffing levels
Reduced cost due to correct staffing
Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube helped a large government healthcare organization save 15$Milllion in 4 years
To receive and assess applications for grants to develop medical devices
- A web-based system to allow inventors of medical devices to apply for funds or marketing assistance from NHS
- The system was subsequently applied to innovations in services and assessment of existing products for acceptance in NHS’s supply chain organization
- The system has been supported and enhanced since 2005
- Questions answered by innovators are quickly alterable to suit other business lines
- A workflow allows the assessment of applications and their acceptance and rejections
- All decisions are open to scrutiny via the public Right to Information act
Estimated savings of $15M over a 4-year period. 300+ applications assessed
Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube helped law firm save costs significantly
To track activities and documents in a professional services firm
- A cloud-based case management system for any mid-sized professional services firm
- Tracks work items and allocation to people
- Documents are stored in a central repository
- Movement of documents in and out of the firm is tracked
- An up-to-date case history is always available
- Billing to clients for services and reimbursable costs are integrated into the work items
- Can handle multiple firms in a single cloud-based instance of the application
Significant savings in secretarial workload and centralized electronic document library
Microsoft SQL Server
ITCube delivers Cross Platform Information Exchange Tool for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
During the process of Automation, MIDC have gone through a typical evolution where software’s were built without really planning out for technology road map and other futuristic approach.
This resulted in many tools/applications in many different technologies by different vendors.
ITCube team came up with technical architecture and application prototypes, and built an application which is to let customer connect to any different data stores and establish the data maps.
Centralized mechanism to map the data across applications
Reduced manual effort as once data mapping is created, it can be used as many times as needed.
ASP.Net, WEB APIs, and SQL Server/MYSQL