Established in the 1990s, the client is one of the biggest Security and Safety service providers in Muscat, Oman. It is a leader in providing integrated security solutions in the region.
- Lack of control over operations due to manual processes.
- Out-dated technology resulting in a lack of data integration for various HR & Financial operations.
- Loss of time and money due to the absence of a workflow approval process for different operations.
- Inability to capture all the data at the source resulting in a lack of data insights for HR and Finance operations.
- Interactive application for employee and HR to communicate leave, shift duty, and customer location.
- Mobile app to record attendance, apply for leave, view salary slip, request salary certificate, request transfer of location.
- Data captured at sources and entered instantly in the system.
- Manage contracts & auto-generate recurring invoices against the contracts.
- Immediate visibility and approval process for employee leave and vacation applications.
- Reduction in time taken to gather key employee information.
- Employee self-service portal enabled 24×7 access to all details.
- Better customer satisfaction due to timely invoicing and contract renewal
- Quick turn-around time for HR operations such as Employee leaves, resource allocation by virtue of ERP integration.
- Eliminated manual work of support staff thereby improving productivity.