About the client
A large Logistics company with its HQ in the USA, that handles different logistical work-load, such as order fulfillment, for thousands of their clients on a daily basis making them one of the largest logistics companies and an industry leader in North America.
- Difficulty in generating cost projections based on the Advanced Ship Notice for deliveries.
- Challenges while quickly verifying the invoice contract or the amount given by the courier.
- Loss of time due to manual auditing and verification of invoices and orders.
- Lack of a centralized database of past and current orders along with courier details.
- Lack of real-time insights into cash flow and pending invoices.
- Difficulty in compiling data for a better understanding of monthly, quarterly, or yearly orders and deliveries.
- To build a Scalable self invoicing system to automate courier invoice auditing.
- Role-based access to import pieces of information for cash flow and courier bill payable in the system.
- Extensive business error handling and reporting along with archival of transaction data.
- Validates the data to calculate the correct stop count and the cost as per the contract.
- Create a contract between end-clients and courier companies and define different terms and conditions.
- The application generates audit exception reports based on input files and contracts and records courier actions and corrections.
- Fully configurable process reducing dependencies on technical resources.
- Increased ROI by eliminating incorrect billing by Courier companies.
- Enabled informed decision making by key stakeholders.
- Comprehensive reporting enabling accurate cost projection for courier billings.
- Fast-tracked the auditing process and saved time to the tune of 75 percent by eliminating manual auditing.
- Efficient data management by virtue of a centralized repository of past, on-going, and upcoming orders.