About the client
Client is a ground-breaking hospital, research and education institution in Doha, Qatar focusing on the health and wellbeing of women and children. The company has a fully digital facility with 400 beds, incorporating the most advanced information technology applications in clinical, research and business functions
- Lack of a centralized HR & Corporate communication system leading to miscommunication amongst different departments.
- Inability to find relevant information on the intranet portal due design limitations, leading to loss in productivity of employees.
- Non-responsive design and unavailability of web platform limited users’ ability to access the intranet portal outside of the company network.
- Need for security and permission matrix to ensure sensitive data is not exposed to any security threats.
- Difficulty in accessing & maintaining corporate communication documents and collaterals.
- Lack of insight into user engagement and Intranet usage statistics.
- Template Based Site Provisioning for Branches and Departments enabling Information Sharing & Collaboration.
- Branch level pages showing relevant data at branch and department level
- An Intuitive Portal landing page with a user-friendly dashboard, discussion boards and polls.
- Intranet portal with a responsive design to support all major mobile devices.
- Secured Intranet developed on SharePoint restricted access to key information to authorized personnel only.
- Easy-to-use content and document library management system with Intelligent Search Capability within the intranet.
- Reports and Visual Dashboard development providing an overview of user activity on the Intranet portal.
- Smooth communication between different branches and departments eliminating miscommunication.
- New design made relevant information easily available, thereby eliminating time spent by users in searching for the information.
- Responsive design on web and mobile device enablements ensured 100% access.
- Improved security.
- Improvement in the productivity of Content Admins through an easy, effective content management system allowing them to maintain a document library on the Intranet.
- Facilitated Managers to make key decisions by providing consumption patterns of the users.
SharePoint 2016, Metalogix Tool, .Net Framework 4.6, JQuery, REST API, C#, AmCharts, Google Analytics.