About the Customer
Established in 1934, the customer is a major Middle East-based Oil corporation involved in crude and natural gas exploration, on-shore and off-shore surveys, drilling of test wells, and developing producing fields. The corporation is amongst the biggest oil companies in the world.
- Dependency on Manual logs to manage critical data such as – Contractor, Roster, Timesheets or Register, Overtime, Performance Reviews, Duty Roster, Capacity Planning, Demobilization
- The customer used manual spreadsheets to manage Service Order and Invoicing.
- Over-dependence on biometric data paper-based data logs leading to difficulty in monitoring employee attendance logging.
- Lack of transparency and discrepancies during sharing of crucial information due to absence of integration between different standalone systems
- Time-consuming, manual process for review and approval of other contractor resources (request for services, vehicles, etc.)
- Lack of a central system to manage: Client Manpower, OEM Service Engineer / IT Specialist, Office Desks, Personal Computers, Application Access, Security Pass, Gas sticker, UPS, HSE Violation System, Vehicle & Equipment, Catering Staff.
ITCube successfully delivered a fully integrated and automated Contractor Personnel Management System that enabled digital transformation in various critical processes.
- ITCube’s team provided a centralized solution for all the contractors across the Oil Company.
- Provided customized data to the customer for invoicing process.
- Enabled Standardization of attendance, overtime, excuse, service order creation process.
- Workflow management
- Authentication and authorization process
- Bulk upload functionality for fast processing.
- Efficient UI-UX Design – A simple and easy-to-use interactive user interface aligned with the customer’s branding.
- Contractor Staff Management – Easily create a digital repository of necessary details of every staff member such as – Name, Date of Joining, Employee ID, Contact number, and work information such as job location, Supervisor name, and key responsibilities.
- Timesheet & Attendance Management – Swiftly integrate the CPMS with Biometric Smartcards for attendance and timesheet management.
- Leave Management – Automated the entire workflow right from applying for leaves to approval/rejection from supervisor/manager within the system itself. Easily Consolidate data from Time & Attendance, Timesheet, Overtime, and Leave & Absence.
- Accurate Billing Information – A comprehensive solution to accurately add and broadcast Invoice and Billing information.
- Comprehensive Reporting – Consolidated reporting that empowered the supervisors and stakeholders to analyze the data efficiently.
- Effective decision-making and optimization of business processes as a result of accurate data capturing and reporting
- Full Integration with Existing System resulting in quick turnaround time for key business processes
- Quick turnaround time for priority tasks by virtue of dynamic Workflows to Trigger Functions
- Complete Control and Transparency over employee attendance, timesheets, leave management, and performance rating.
- A robust Central System to Manage Contractor Data from multiple locations.
- Transparency in all processes within Contractor Personnel Management System