Client is a ground-breaking hospital, research and education institution in Doha, Qatar focusing on the health and wellbeing of women and children. The company has a fully digital facility with 400 beds, incorporating the most advanced information technology applications in clinical, research and business functions.
- Lack of a centralized HR & Corporate communication system leading to miscommunication amongst different departments.
- Inability to find relevant information on the intranet portal due design limitations, leading to loss in productivity of employees.
- Non-responsive design and unavailability of web platform limited users’ ability to access the intranet portal outside of the company network.
- Need for security and permission matrix to ensure sensitive data is not exposed to any security threats.
- Difficulty in accessing & maintaining corporate communication documents and collaterals.
- Lack of insight into user engagement and Intranet usage statistics.
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-