About the client
The client is a Medicine and Research Centre and an education institution, in Doha, Qatar, focusing on the health and wellbeing of women and children regionally and globally. With a growing business, the client was looking for a new Intranet portal to co-ordinate internal communication and operations.
- The existing Intranet portal used by the client has many issues including responsiveness and accessibility.
- Main challenge was to build an Intranet portal that was dynamic and designed to promote better employee engagement.
- An attractive responsive portal design with a user friendly navigation and UI leading to more engagement from end users.
- Use of latest technology [SP 2016] allowing Content Admin personnel to manage portal effectively.
- Manage and view media gallery, company news, announcements, event calendar.
- Integrations with different social media tools e.g. Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Org Level KPIs and Dashboard, engagement tools such as discussion boards etc.
SharePoint 2016, Metalogix Tool, .Net Framework 4.6, JQuery, REST API, C#, AmCharts, Google Analytics.