About the Client
Established in 1972, the client is a privately held corporation and one of the largest litigation and discovery support services in the USA. Headquartered in Los Angeles, they serve more than 500 insurance companies and 3,500 law firms from over 20 offices nationwide.
- Unable to track and access key information about the past and present record retrieval orders.
- Difficulty for the end-user to complete a task in-time due to ineffective design.
- Absence of a common user authentication process.
- Inability to handle heavy transaction processing in existing ERP.
- Inability to quickly download patient records.
- Loss of time due to a lack of collaboration platform between different departments.
To read the complete case study please fill in the form below:-