About the client
The client is a government organization in the state of Maharashtra, India. With over 5000 employee strength, they promote industrial development in the state by providing different utility facilities and services.
- Complex business processes including utility bill & invoice generation
- Data scattered among different sources presenting a challenge in decision making.
- Non availability of Customer connect for billing validation and payment leading to higher receivables.
- Delay in implementing regulatory changes leading to plausible penalties.
- Lack of a centralized Payroll system for employees spread across the state of Maharashtra.
- Communication gap between employees of different divisions.
- Implementation of a robust MS Dynamics AX 2009 ERP system with ability to handle utility bill & invoice life cycle and new government regulatory rules.
- Gather, analyze and sort Data that was present in 32 different sources spread across the state of Maharashtra.
- Provided centralized dashboards & visualizations for faster decision making.
- Develop online payments and receipts portal for customers.
- Enable the client to apply government regulatory policies to all the divisions uniformly through the ERP system.
- Implement Payroll system in the ERP for centralized payroll generation.
- Using .NET business connectors and web portals to make ERP functionalities available on the Internet and Intranet.
- Reduction in the turn-around time for customer invoices by 20 days owing to the centralized Unified Billing cycle.
- Intuitive Analytics enabled informed decision making by highlighting discrepancy in invoice generation, unpaid bills and noncompliance.
- Online payments and receipts portal resulted in easy & quick bill payment for customers, resulting in reduction in unpaid receivables and improvement in cash-in-hand position.
- Time to implement government regulations went down from 30 days to 7 days due rapid deployment solution enablers.
- Centralized Payroll generation of all employees made it easier for the HR & Accounts department to process payroll on-time; ensuring employee satisfaction & optimum productivity.
- Integration with a number of public facing single-window systems like Building Plan Approval, Land Management system etc.
MS Dynamics AX 2009, .net, MS SQL