About the client
The client is a government organization in the state of Maharashtra, India. With over 5000 employee strength, they promote industrial development in the state. The client was looking to implement ERP system that would streamline different business requirements.
- Client wanted to implement a dynamic ERP system for day-to-day operations.
- Regularly make changes in the system owing to new amendments and government rules.
- Improve the Utility billing, Payroll & Financial operation in MS Dynamics AX 2009.
- Implementation of a robust MS Dynamics AX 2009 ERP system with 80% customization.
- Using .NET business connector and web portals to make ERP functionalities available on Internet and Intranet.
- Provide support and customization round-the-year for new requirements such as GST implementation, annual reporting etc.
- Increase in revenue for Government through a centralized dashboard for faster decision making.
- Online Payments and Receipts facility.
- Integration with number of public facing systems like single window clearance, Building Plan Approval, Land Management system etc.”
MS Dynamics AX 2009, .net, MS SQL