About the Client
The client is a Netherlands-based Government and semi-government organization. ITCube developed a multi-tenant, component-based enterprise architecture product called IControler.
- Disconnected applications and processes were leading to a loss in time and revenue.
- Growing complexity of information management.
- Demand for higher quality, timeliness, and effectiveness in organization processes.
- Poor collaboration between the different business process teams.
ITCube designed new architecture with the latest technology like React-Flux, GoJS WebAPI, etc. Also provided support to existing IControler application (Silverlight application).
IControler Software product provides a tool for an Enterprise to create a model for their processes, based on the seven layers of any enterprise, which are: a) Product, b) Organization, c) process, d) Information Layer, e) Applications, f) data structures, g) Infrastructure.
Additionally, it provides industry-leading enterprise architecture techniques, such as TOGAF Archimate® and BPMN toolset helps the users create and represent models in a standard way.
The information architected in terms of the models and the model itself is executable. One can directly connect IControler to other systems such as Active Directory, SinglePoint-For-All, and through web-services can synchronize (pull or push) the information to virtually any third-party systems, without the need of any administrative efforts from the other end.
Salient features of the application
- Component-based development
- Task configuration and the associated steps
- Collaboration of product with SinglePoint-For-All, which is based on SharePoint
- Multilingual support
- Flexibility to design UI templates
- Integrated application sharing information
- Advanced central governance environment that consistently and consequently relates the correct information in IT systems
- Manage complex & in-consistent structure of today’s business
- Effortlessly integrated the product with different legacy applications required to manage the organization’s complex structure
- Significantly reduce the SharePoint administrator cost