Legal Case Tracker
“Legal Case Tracker” (LCT) is an integrated, robust and intuitive, designed for legal departments of Corporate houses.
Legal Case Tracker has two primary functions: it helps to better use, manage, consolidate, share,
and protect information, and it tracks and shapes the business process.
- LCT automates the complete life cycle of a legal case within any corporation. It initiates with adding a legal case in the system and manages the correspondence happens throughout its life cycle through – managing notes, hearing, tasks, status history, documentations, audit logs.
- It provides the top level view to executive management on number of cases, open cases, upcoming hearing, Status wise breakup, Average turnaround time to close the case etc.
- Powerful user management to effectively increase the productivity and security
- Centralized document management for legal cases and its correspondence
- Automats complete life cycle of Legal Case management
- Timely Reminders and Notifications
- Email notification for newly created tasks
- Reminder Notifications for pending tasks
- Timesheet approval notifications.
- Centralized information storage of cases and every piece of information relevant to your cases and files.
- Allow users to upload legal documents
- Allow users to approve or reject legal documents to make it available for others.
- Fast and flexible searching
- Allow user to search for existing legal documents uploaded via Notes, Tasks and Hearings.
- Search facility initiate search process and display the first set of results to the page
- System allows user to fast search on key press.
- Approval based document management system
- Allow user to approve or reject uploaded files for a Document.
- Any files added from Notes, Hearing, Tasks are approved by Admin.
- Dashboard will provide users a capability to view information which needs either an immediate attention and helps optimizing day to day decision making. This information will be available as part of the portal with respect to the site permissions aka role matrix.
- Tasks Dashboard - will display a list of all pending tasks which are allocated to the logged-in user.
- My Case Dashboard - will display a list of all cases allocated to the logged in user i.e., if the case primary owner is the logged-in user, the logged-in user will be able to see the case in this list. Every case will display case header information and current status of the case along with court information.
- Hearing Dashboard - will display a list of all hearings (Regular or Expert type) for cases irrespective of any user role. Every hearing will display type of hearing, hearing dates and comments.
- Open Cases Dashboard - will display a list of all open cases irrespective of any user role i.e., any user can view the list of all open cases.
- Close Cases Dashboard - will display a list of all closed cases irrespective of any user role i.e., any user can view the list of all closed cases.
- Case Status Dashboard - will display a pie chart control to display count of cases in different case status in the current fiscal year.
Collaboration and Security
- Only authorized user can access portal.
- All the recent activity of logged-in user are captured.
Integration with Outlook to capture case specific emails and correspondence
- Integration with outlook for emails
- User can save email from outlook and associate with particular case number. And the same is available on the portal.
Associate other cases with leading case
- System provides option to associate existing case with newly created case
Single master for all stakeholder’s contacts
- All the contact details of Lawyer, Case Participants, Clients are maintained in contact master.
- Contact master can easily be accessed by every user
- Allow user to setup/configure standard tasks that will be applicable for a type of case.
- All the Standard Operation Procedure are maintained in tasks based on case type.
- All Standard tasks automatically created for the newly created case based on case type.
Dynamic data for Court, Case Type, Contact and Status
- All the records of Court Type, Contacts, Case status are maintained as Master.
- Admin can add or modify record from Court Type, Contacts, Case status Master.
Expense Management and reporting
- All the expenses related to particular case are recorded
- Expense report against particular case
All the invoices are generated based on particular case total expenses and the task done by attorney.
- Users can log their time spent against case
- All the tasks are tracked by System assigned to Case participants.
SharePoint version independent
- System can work on SharePoint Foundation.
- No need of SharePoint Enterprise
- Cost Cutting infrastructure
SharePoint Admin/Expertise Independent application
- User friendly application.
- Quick understanding UI.
- No need of SharePoint Expertise Person.