Experience required: 2 to 7 yrs
Number of Positions - 1
- Should have work experience on Lead Generation
- ERP (MS AX-Dynamics) Sales experience.
- Presentation skills
- ERP Product Knowledge
- Prospecting skills, Market Knowledge
Send your resume at email@example.com
or Call us at - 020-24280666/67
Experience: 3 years and above
- Experience in analysis, design, development & delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience of converting the requirements documentation into code
- Should have good hands on experience on MVC 5.0.
- Extensive experience on .Net frameworks, Asp.Net, WCF/WEBAPI
- Practical hands on experience of SQL development.
- Should have good experience on LINQ, Entity Framework
- Should have good hands on experience JQuery
- Experience on Dundas/Telerik will be added advantage.
- Should have experience on graphical(charts) report development for web applications using any reporting tool.
- Should have good hands on experience on responsive web applications.
- Must have worked on Unit testing (XUNIT/NUnit/MSTest/Mocking Frameworks etc.)
- Experience of working in Agile/scrum/iterative environment.
- Should have experience of ensuring coding standards using tools like FxCop, StyleCop, VS Code Analysis etc.
- Good oral and written communication.
Experience – 3 to 5 years
- Experience in analysis, design, development & deployment of SQL Server applications.
- Extensive experience on SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014.
- Should have experience of converting requirement documents into database designs and code artifacts.
- Should have sound experience in complex database development.
- Should have experience in designing, developing the SSRS reports or SSIS packages based on requirement documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication with experience in client communication.
- Ability to understand requirements , create solution, develop code as per the design.
- Work independently, proactively seek clarifications.
Required Experience: 3+ yrs.
- Creative Web designer
- Multiple Project experience
- Experience in Wireframe / Mock ups and iterative improvement of designs
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility
- Experience in creating prototypes as per client requirements
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working with Web Analytics Tools will be added advantage
- Knowledge of SharePoint will be added.
Experience –2 to 4 years
- Candidate is responsible for developing enterprise solutions using SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, C#, ASP.NET, the SharePoint Object Model,InfoPath, Windows Workflow Foundation, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2005, and SharePoint Features.
- Performing SharePoint configuration activities including the following: creating SharePoint lists, creating customized Web parts, creating UI customizations, configuring document library attributes, configuring Enterprise Search, etc. and creating reports out of SharePoint using MS Reporting Server capabilities.
- Candidate is responsible for generating source code from specifications and business requirements for existing software or new system solutions, testing the new code and its impact on the existing system to ensure that the software is operating as intended, ensuring that created code conforms to departmental standards, and creating the appropriate level of documentation, reporting, and communication for the change(s) being made.
- Experience on below components development
- Nintex Workflow
- Custom web services in SharePoint
- Timer Job
- Multilingual Portal development
- Custom web parts and Event receivers
Experience required: 5 to 8yrs
- Experience in identifying developing & maintaining new customers
- Experience in selling Microsoft solutions.
- Knowledge of technologies like Microsoft SharePoint ASP.NET , Java
- Responsible for International Business Development in US, UK and the Middle East
- Responsible for Market Research. Strategy development, Account Management and
- Work with technical team and other teams to meet project requirements
- Cold calling and other lead generation activities with marketing abilities
- Making Presentations and formulating responses to client proposals & related activities
- Proven performances in achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical & Interpretation skills
- Very Confident and Flexible
- Result oriented and target driven
- Excel in Networking and negotiating